So, Map presets
I just got off a RE Resistance game, and I suddenly was struck by a thought.
What if the killer could select from 3 different presets per map?
For example.
Preset A for Rancid Abbatoir has a breakable wall in the killershack, but there are now three meat trees.
Preset B, could reduce the number of meat trees at the cost of the shack having two pallets.
Now, for the love of god dont think that I want those examples to be added. Theyre simply there to illustrate the concept for those whove never played RE Resistance.
Any thoughts on selectable map presets?
Comments
I get what you're trying to say but your examples are horrible lol
Im just pulling stuff out of my ass at this point. If I want anyone of either side of the coin to listen to me, I need to be unrealistic.
I don't know about the killer selecting the map, but I think there should be 3 or 4 preset "tilesets" for each map, and the only thing that changes is maybe the way they are laid out. I think that would add a lot more in the skill department because map knowledge would actually be a thing, and you would know that you couldn't get screwed over on map RNG if there wasn't any.
okay i get what youre on about and id like it because sometimes rng ######### you over but two ######### shack pallets?? three cunting cow trees?????