Which killers would get along with each other?
in Lore
If we talk hypothetical and ignore their blinding rage, which killer pairs would get along?
I think the hag and the cannibal would def be a pair due to their sick nature to saw up and eat the flesh of their victims...and also both rule the basement.
who else do you think would get along?
Comments
Amanda with Huntress
I feel like the Nurse would hang out with the Wraith and the Hillbilly. And I think Amanda would hang out with the Trapper and fan girl about the newest Trap Magazine that comes out with each other.
I could definitely see Evan and Anna hanging out because they both hunt the survivors like hunters. I imagine that Freddy Krueger would get along with Michael Myers as they both obsess over one survivor. Sally and the Crooked, I could easily see as allies with Sally caring for the abused Hillbilly. Doctor and Clown love torture so they're a pair for sure. As a side note, since Bubba and the Crooked are very similar I'd imagine they have a rivalry of some sort.
Nurse definitely would be friendly, she didn't want to join The Entity in the first place.
Billy: Try to chase a sprinting survivor with that crap! haha!
Bubba: Yeah, and lets see how your toy can handle a 3 mans basament save... tsk!
♡
Doctor and Nurse (Why not?)
Cannibal and Hillbilly (Chainsaw Bros, BRO~)
From lore point of view I don't really see any killer going along with each other.
Only one I could see somehow work is Freddy with others but that's mostly because he already tried to do it in original movies but I'm not sure if reboot Freddy would try such a thing.
Also we all know how good it ended out in Freddy vs. Jason /s
have to have a gay couple right?????? how about nea and amanda hehehehehehe