Ghostface Movement Speed
Has anyone ever tested this? Cause dude feels slow af
Has anyone ever tested this? Cause dude feels slow af
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
haven’t really noticed 🤷♂️.
I want to punch him in the head to get him to move faster. Its like hes walking in quick sand
I've been playing him cause I have bbq on t3 for him and he is normal. 115% while not crouching and then 3.6 m/s while crouching
If you ever get around to doing that do it for me as well😂.
It’s probably cause he’s short.
Maybe.
All killers feel slow, mostly because survivors can get a 32m head start due to the terror radius. But no, he's no slower than any of the others.
I mean even right behind them he feels slower. Maybe its just the play style idk.
Again, I feel like that all of the time, but, you're only moving 15% faster than them add in that most loops give them JUST enough time to reach, you feel slow. That's why I like windstorm wraith so much.
he moves at 115 normal and using power except for crouching.
115 % or 4.6 m/s while walking regardless of in Stealth Mode or not but when crouching, he drops to 90 % or 3.6 m/s.
His crouch speed can be modified, but 90 % is the base.
I know it says that, it doesnt feel like hes moving at normal speed though
So you're on GF...
Oh I started a Youtube channel.. so if you want you can look at those to get the stats
Nah was just messing around. Honestly i kind of hate him
Yeah, he looks slow while being in Night Shroud. But he is still 4,6m/s.
LOL
You play with a controller? Because for some reason holding forward with a controller will sometimes make you run slightly slower, if you play with M&K I can guarantee he moves normally (been using GF all day about 7 hours of using him)
I am on a controller, i havent noticed that with any other killers
Allow me to ask, PS4 controller or Xbox?
If PS4 press the small button where the tag is behind it, you will need a clip or something to reset your controller (hold it for like 5-10 seconds), if the slowdown continues, try getting canned air and either open the controller or just push the stick up and send air inside.
It might have some dust or maybe who knows? Roaches inside (for some reason they love PS4 controllers) it is really annoying.
If Xbox, I can't really help since most of my xbox controllers tend to die hard on me even though I rarely use them.
Edit: oh BTW if your controller is a PS4, and if it has the strip on the touch pad, those tend to malfunction a lot, I had to change 3 on the past 4 months.
Xbox, but like i mentioned im not noticing it with other killers, just gf. I think it might be a combination of trying to be sneaky and the hitbox of his kunge seeminly being different. I think i just hate him, that style anyway
Probably yeah then, it might be the way you are playing him, plus he is short so it might look like he is slower.
On the way you play him, why not try the JaeRoar way of playing him? It's a combination of stalk when you can afford stalking and M1/RT when you have no power maybe it will help not moving slow.
Yeah maybe. Thanks ill try that