Can we do something about the bloodpoints cap?

Seriously, in times like this where people easily get 300k+ bloodpoints per game, it's really irritating having to spend them after almost every match. Can't they just increase it to five millions or something?

Comments

  • Bloodpoint Cap should increase with Devotion. 100k BPs per Devotion-Level. So someone with Devotion 10 can save up to 2 Million BPs, for example.

  • I honestly wish we could get a one time type over draft allowance.

    Where if we go over 1mil like 1,000,500 that it would go over but force us to spend to get it under 1 mil.

    I hate being at like 850k, get a match and bam I lose 50k because I got a 200k match but only had room for 150k.

    they act as if bloodpoints are cheating or something, I like the above devotion idea.

  • Still think we should get a blood bank where we can store as much BP as we want, but can only withdraw 1 million bloodpoints each day.

  • The grind already is horryfing for new players already, I don't know why the bloodpoint cap is still at 1 million for that many characters.

    They may fear people selling legit accounts with a lot of BP.

  • @KingFrost said:

    Still think we should get a blood bank where we can store as much BP as we want, but can only withdraw 1 million bloodpoints each day.

    That's an interesting idea 😮