I figured this quote out!

I'm nowhere near well-versed in ASCII coding, but I saw this anniversary quote and KNEW it had to mean SOMETHING.

IMG_4f6ff930-422e-45fd-8e7c-d7383df15bcb.png

It says "A Winner Is You.", whether there's something deeper behind that or not, I have no clue but thought it was cool and worth sharing in case anyone else was curious.

Comments

  • "A Winner Is You" is simply a funny phrase from a game in the 80's which has enjoyed a bit of a meme status through the years, I'd assume that's as deep as it gets ๐Ÿ˜„

    winner.jpg


  • Yeah but what about that other mystery quote? I forgot who said it but it said nothing but โ€œDo Bones.โ€

    Its gotta mean something...

  • @Deathslinger said:

    Yeah but what about that other mystery quote? I forgot who said it but it said nothing but โ€œDo Bones.โ€

    Its gotta mean something...

    Thats a totally nonsensical phrase

  • @Deathslinger said:

    Yeah but what about that other mystery quote? I forgot who said it but it said nothing but โ€œDo Bones.โ€

    Its gotta mean something...

    What? Do totems to prevent NOED?

  • @Deathslinger said:

    Yeah but what about that other mystery quote? I forgot who said it but it said nothing but โ€œDo Bones.โ€

    Its gotta mean something...

    I guess it'll remain a mystery till the end of time...