LF was actually nerfed!

Tantrum icon in the dev update

forum.deadbydaylight.com_en_discussion_167809.png

Tantrum icon in the ptb

www.youtube.com_watch_v=tmpYBP0gwAo.png

Completely ruined him unplayable uninstalling and I want refunds for my bubba cosmetics

Comments

  • i bet then will actually nerf him before he comes out on live severs

  • I cannot believe this, devs learn to balance the game smh

  • @metalklok said:

    i bet then will actually nerf him before he comes out on live severs

    They are changing the ultra rare addon combo as it is a bug but I wouldn't be surprised if the did nerf him some other way

  • Bubba base kit is better i think but they murder all the addon

  • TBF, it was extremely overpowered. That icon scared the living crap out of me, I screamed so loud that I deafened everybody in a 6 mile radius

  • @batax90 said:

    Bubba base kit is better i think but they murder all the addon

    Honestly it's been a trend at BHVR for the past year to make really bad addons

  • @oh_0k said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1430545#Comment_1430545

    Honestly it's been a trend at BHVR for the past year to make really bad addons

    I know im lucky my main killer is freddy so even if he have 3 ok addon he dont need them to do well. But i think the killer who got the worst addon is demo is best one is brown XD

  • @Diggly said:

    TBF, it was extremely overpowered. That icon scared the living crap out of me, I screamed so loud that I deafened everybody in a 6 mile radius

    probably got them camped too

  • Yeah I love playing leatherface, so am looking forward to the base change but I'm trying to use up a lot of my built up addons as the new versions seem worse. It's been a Cannibal fest all day today.

  • Wow... This is BS. I want a refund on every auric cell ive ever spent on LF cosmetics IMMEDIATELY.