Auto Aim needs some fixes
This mechanic screws over killers so badly. Since survivors have learned to exploit the system, and force it to miss, and how it sometimes doesnt work at all, I really think that it needs some adjustment. Especially for console. Yall really need to optimize console.
Comments
According to the devs we do not have auto aim, according to me it has also made me miss hits by turning me to an object to my side when I swung to the front.
It needs to be removed. The only reason they give is for its existence is that "it makes hits look better" although who cares how good it looks when it jerks your weapon away from the survivor to hit the wall. Also you have to call it aim dressing or the only dev response you'll get is "it's actually not auto-aim, it's aim dressing"
I'm actually in a process of collecting matches/videos where autoaim and FPS screws me over and compiling them to one video. It actually looks so horrible when you look at them slowed. The "aim dressing" just turns the killer about 30-40 degrees to the side from the survivor you're trying to hit. It's so ridiculous and I'm actually quite baffled and offended how ignorant the devs are about such a crippling feature and overall console optimization. If I ever finish my project I'll share it here.