Animation of Bubba tantrum
With Bubba update, his tantrum animation changed. But what about the old animation? It looks at least very cool, the way he swings his chainsaw. I think it would be nice for the developers to give Bubba 2 different tantrum animations.
The new animation will be played when Bubba enters the tantrum state due to the fact that it takes too long to activate the chainsaw, but keeps it active, and the second animation, the one we now have, will be played if Bubba crashes into an object.
This is a new animation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_pa-XP8HFY
Comments
You have any footage of the new animation?
I thought it was a reference to this scene from TCM 1.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKEpuZstp3gYes, of course, I updated the post and added a video. But I hasten to disappoint you, it does not look like the video that you showed. The current animation is more suitable to the one you have on the video.
Yeah the new tantrum just looks weird. The old animation was much better.
I agree. To be honest, when I heard from friends about the new animation, I was eager to see it, but was extremely disappointed. Bubba legs didn't even move, in comparison with the animation that exists now.
Does anyone have footage of the old tantrum? I'd like to compare the two.
At 0:19
Yeah, I have to agree. The old one is way better.