How bad of an idea is it...

To try and do a Billy daily while never having played Billy at rank 8? :D

Comments

  • Or having survivors you never played as daily. -_-

  • @Wolff_Bringer said:
    Or having survivors you never played as daily. -_-

    Oh no, damn once I dont have to rely on claudette P3. I actually might need to try a little at least and even do this nascar tacting called looping

  • @Wolff_Bringer said:
    Or having survivors you never played as daily. -_-

    You haven't leveled them for their teachables? If it is Laurie I can understand... But you say survivors...

  • @Chi said:

    @Wolff_Bringer said:
    Or having survivors you never played as daily. -_-

    You haven't leveled them for their teachables? If it is Laurie I can understand... But you say survivors...

    I buyed everything i need from the shrine of secrets as it was viable.
    I have actually every perk i want. :3

  • @Chi said:
    To try and do a Billy daily while never having played Billy at rank 8? :D

    Seems fun.....

  • Well the first time I played billy b won with little perks so go for it.