Should Totems spawn next to gens?
in Polls
I would like to know people's opinions on this matter.
Should Totems spawn next to gens?
I would like to know people's opinions on this matter.
Should Totems spawn next to gens?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like the idea of totems being spread out so there aren't any zones in the map where survivors can't have something to do.
Was gonna just comment that I don't feel one way or the other but this^ is a good point.
No, the point is the survivors should be looking for them, spawning next to a gen is completely pointless. I stopped using hex perks because 90% of the time they were either next to the gen or out in the middle of a dead zone that can be seen as soon as it is in range since there is no LoS blockers.