New survivor auras are skeletons? #########?

So, was watching some survivor gameplay form the PTB, and their auras all looked like skeletons.

Am I seeing things? Cause it seemed really weird.

Comments

  • I've noticed that too. They seem to have changed the auras and made them alot thinner for some reason. I usually play with bond and it was instantly noticeable. You can also see the aura around things even when you have clear LOS on them, so any teammate that ran up to help me on a gen was outlined in yellow for me due to my bond.

  • @LordGlint said:

    I've noticed that too. They seem to have changed the auras and made them alot thinner for some reason. I usually play with bond and it was instantly noticeable. You can also see the aura around things even when you have clear LOS on them, so any teammate that ran up to help me on a gen was outlined in yellow for me due to my bond.

    Can't wait to see how that ######### up killers aura reading perks. Seen some people complaining on the PTB feedback section.

  • @Sylorknag said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1427340#Comment_1427340

    Can't wait to see how that ######### up killers aura reading perks. Seen some people complaining on the PTB feedback section.

    I havent tried any out yet on the killer side, but I can tell that ALL auras are kinda weird. My totem aura for example is also thinner, so it took me abit to see it on the other side of the map when I spawned in.

  • @LordGlint said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1427348#Comment_1427348

    I havent tried any out yet on the killer side, but I can tell that ALL auras are kinda weird. My totem aura for example is also thinner, so it took me abit to see it on the other side of the map when I spawned in.

    Man, they need to get their ######### together, it's been a train wreck ever since Silent Hill chapter.