Please Devs: hotfix Oni on PS4

I feel like Oni will never be fixed on ps4. Every other game I get as Oni, I always ALWAYS get somehow bugged where either


A. I cant use demon form

B. I cant use basic form

C. I cant use any form

D. All of the above and I can't even attack Survivors


So far, it mainly happens whenever I'm mid animation and get stunned as Oni. Ill be "Stuck" until someone drops a Pallet on me.


It's absolutely soul crushing and a waste of my add-ons and more. I complained about this before months ago but here we are again. Please Devs, Hotfix it. No more Bugs ;.;

Comments

  • @DrBrain said:

    I feel like Oni will never be fixed on ps4. Every other game I get as Oni, I always ALWAYS get somehow bugged where either

    A. I cant use demon form

    B. I cant use basic form

    C. I cant use any form

    D. All of the above and I can't even attack Survivors

    So far, it mainly happens whenever I'm mid animation and get stunned as Oni. Ill be "Stuck" until someone drops a Pallet on me.

    It's absolutely soul crushing and a waste of my add-ons and more. I complained about this before months ago but here we are again. Please Devs, Hotfix it. No more Bugs ;.;

    This happens on xbox too. I was so confused too and it hurts when i needed my power the most, knowing how many bugs are in the game tho idk if they will notice this one

  • @dollidahlia said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/170296/please-devs-hotfix-oni-on-ps4

    This happens on xbox too. I was so confused too and it hurts when i needed my power the most, knowing how many bugs are in the game tho idk if they will notice this one

    I believe it. It's such a prevelant bug. I notice it so often I just don't want to go oni now