I don't use charms, but...
I feel like not_Queen's fake cat should be a charm...
I feel like not_Queen's fake cat should be a charm...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes. 100% they should make that charm.
Do it.
lmfao they could even make a mini event out of it where players need to find not_Queen's fake cat ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ on the map
A cat would just be cute in general.
I'm a dog/cat person because why the ######### not ๐๐๐. I just feel it would just be something really silly and fun to get her not real Cat as a charm.
LMFAO HOLY ######### YES PLEASE
I kinda want to say it needs to be a rare running event. Every map has a chance for not_Queen's kitty... I know what i did there...maybe a 4% map chance
Updooted. not_Queen's cat is all I can focus on during dev streams. ๐
I could watch streams of that cat...
find and sacrifice it to entity in the basement ๐
lmao, no no no, not allowed to sacrafice the cat.
I think it should be a creepy interaction thing where you go in to pet it and it abruptly stares straight at you and then vanishes.
and eats your soul...