Why does Hag have this add-on? Counter Suggestions
I recently got out of a match with hag, we were able to do 3 gens before suddenly the hag randomly popped up without a notification that we had triggered a trap(due to the add-on) and suddenly we all started dropping like flies. This is my first time in my many hours of playing that I have encountered a hag with this add-on. Sadly just about all of us were slugged and left to bleed out until the last second so hag could get her points. I don't understand why she has an add-on like this and I doubt it will ever be changed(and honestly it probably shouldn't as with what happened to Billy, I don't want other killers hurt even though I mostly play survivor) So my question is how do you counter a hag like this? As you can see on the scoreboard, the match probably lasted 5 minutes at most before we were all slugged and so sadly we didnt get an points hardly even though it was a 4 cake game.

Comments
Crouch to gens and other important spots.
traps don't trigger, she can't teleport.
Pay attention to your surroundings, especially places where a trap would make sense (In front/behind vaults, intersections, main buildings, generators, doorways). Rusty Shackles isn’t all that great compared to other addons anyways, from what I’ve gathered.
The trick to countering this addon is recognizing when it's in play, then utilize the common Hag counters to take out or avoid the traps.