How many BP do you need to unlock all killer perks?

I'm pretty sure some of you can answer that question. I'm not at home right now and the internet where I am is insanely bad. The pages are loading forever, so I thought it should be much easier to ask you guys. 

I played Pyramid Head in the PTB. At first I was not convinced. So after the release I just wanted to get the P1 weapon and leave him. But with every game I played with him, the love for him grew. Now I've unlocked all perks but I feel like I have to bring him to P3 because I love this big guy. I want to know how much BP I would have to spend to unlock all perks for him.


I know you need 1.5 to 2 million BPs for the prestige. What do I have to expect additionally if I want to have all perks unlocked in the end?

Comments

  • I'm too lazy to calculate, so I just screenshotted an old comment:

    Screenshot_20200709-005813.png

    As far as I remember I calculated it assuming that someone always tries to be as cheap as possible, so if you try to get good addons, your cost will be higher.

  • At level 50, you should have roughly 64 tiers of perks (61 + the starting perks starting tiers). I could be off on this, but I think you start getting 2 perks at level 40ish? Anyway, Survivors have 80 perks and killers have 72. For survivors that means 240 perk tiers, and for killers that means 216. So at level 50 for survivor you'd have roughly 176 tiers to go. And for killer you'd have roughly 155. It takes approximately 54,000 bloodpoints to level up at level 50. You get 2 tiers per level, so for survivor that's an additional 88 levels and for killers it's an additional 78 levels.

    So going by this, it'd take approximately 4,752,000 additional BP for survivors, and approximately 4,212,000 additional BP for killers.

    From 0 to P3 with all Perks it's roughly 9,432,000 bloodpoints total. So you'd be looking at like... 7,692,000 Bloodpoints.

    Assuming you earn 20k bloodpoints per game, you could do it in 385 games.

  • I currently have 1.4 million blood points ready and like 20k shards. I guess I could go to P3 right now. It might sound crazy, but I think I'm gonna do it. With the amount of cakes ppl offer it shouldn't be too bad. 

    Cheers, fellas.