"Session Closed" on PTB

20200708184442_1.jpg

Anyone else getting this message over and over?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @LordGlint yes, it's happening to a lot of people...I put a message on the forum to notify people of the issue. It is being looked into.

  • @Mandy said:

    @LordGlint yes, it's happening to a lot of people...I put a message on the forum to notify people of the issue. It is being looked into.

    Just like all the other problems. Held off for a day and can't get right. Lol.

  • @Mandy said:

    @LordGlint yes, it's happening to a lot of people...I put a message on the forum to notify people of the issue. It is being looked into.

    Thanks for the heads up. Any word on why you cant swap killers in the Lobby on the PTB btw? It blocks out the option as soon as you hit rdy on THIS screen.

    20200708134810_1.jpg