The Billy nerf is not fine.
What is also NOT fine is the fact that after the devs said they'd stop making addons with downsides, they make over half of billys addons have downsides, a 3rd involve the survivors you're fighting having a flashlight equipped. Why are there addons that have no function if the survivors don't have a specific item.
And the only consistently useful ones are either Very Rare, Uncommon, or Common.
Comments
I agree that some of his previous add-ons (hello insta-saw) shouldn't stack with other or at least be slightly nerfed, but this is just another extreme. Now some of these add-ons are simply too much downsides (######### 4.4m/s speed for faster charge?! NO, thanks) or just bad (flashlight counters why?!).
Btw "small change" lol.
And they didn't even add new terror radious music
Seriosuly though, take away the current tech that his kit has and giving him nothing in return.
the addons are hiliarous
they go from stupid powerful Insta-saw/crack billy to an addon that lets you saw thru pallets, not considering ONLY 2 PALLETS IN THE GAME ARE STRAIGHTAWAYS
I think that they should rework the add-ons to reduce how punishing the current overheat mechanic is. Add-on to remove over-heat after breaking a pallet. Considerably reduced overheat while sprinting. Considerably reduce overheat while revving.
I'm generally alright with his nerfs, but I think that the add-ons should be used to remove parts of the nerf and you as a player can adjust your add-ons to get billy to play and feel a way that works for you.