Is Hillbilly's new Iridescent addon working as intended

He has a new addon that allows you to continue chainsawing through a pallet. The downside is hitting a survivor only removes one health state (rather than a typical instadown with the saw). Now I've been messing around with the addon & it is making every chainsaw I do count as a single hit instead of an instadown. It does this even if I'm not chainsawing through a pallet. Is this how the addon was meant to work out, or is something just not working correctly? I thought this was gonna be quite a unique & powerful addon, but if it makes every chainsaw the equivalent of a basic attack then I don't see how this will ever be useful. The downside would be way too severe compared to the upside if it is working as intended.

Comments

  • Yes, it basically applies speed limiter at all times as a trade-off for travelling through pallets. Also, Exposed doesn't apply to single hit chainsaws anymore.

  • Was thinking that myself. Basically this UR turns him into a worse basekit demogorgon.

  • @BloodMoneyMerc said:

    He has a new addon that allows you to continue chainsawing through a pallet. The downside is hitting a survivor only removes one health state (rather than a typical instadown with the saw). Now I've been messing around with the addon & it is making every chainsaw I do count as a single hit instead of an instadown. It does this even if I'm not chainsawing through a pallet. Is this how the addon was meant to work out, or is something just not working correctly? I thought this was gonna be quite a unique & powerful addon, but if it makes every chainsaw the equivalent of a basic attack then I don't see how this will ever be useful. The downside would be way too severe compared to the upside if it is working as intended.

    Yes, it is. I hope they adjust it. It makes him into a worse Demogorgon, imo. Problem is, Demo isn't that strong to begin with.