LOL at salty survivors π
Had a teammate send salty messages because she left her medkit in a chest for a key and I picked up the medkit. LMFAO π dear survivors, if you don't want someone to take your item then don't leave it behind for another item. Smh. Was even gunna give it back but she took hatch to escape while I was on hook since she was so mad I "stole" her medkit π Still escaped thanks to a good teammate and got a nice medkit as a trophy now. She said I left her to die by taking her medkit π dude I can't understand the lack of basic thinking skills some people have.
Comments
LOL wut???
As a survivor main, I fail to see the logic here.
THATS WHAT IM SAYING π dude she was saying I left her to die and I'm sitting there struggling in hook like π€·π€¦ π
I told her she should have left key in the chest and kept the medkit until the end if she really needed the key she knew where it was. She said I'm not a team player and I would have taken the key anyways. Didn't realize people we're entitled to every item on the map. Not to mention she hid the key so no one could have found it anyway lol.
I equally play on both sides a killer once told me that I wasted his time.But in actuality it was the other way around slugged me and left me to bleed out until I died.
What? If you are greedy for items like that you hide them.
Been thereπ.
Right? And I mean this was at the very start of the game. She dropped her medkit for a key so I swooped it so it didn't go to waste. Then she cried after she too hatch that I left her to die because I took her medkit lol
Like if I find a key and want to use the item I already have I'll hide the key somewhere. Hell I run Plunders so I can get a good item for myself and anybody who finds a chest I open.