For those saying they will listen to feedback
Really that's odd i remember a time where both survivor mains and most killer mains said old legion should never make it live and long and behold they pushed him live anyway rest in pieces billy you will be forever missed. I hate to say i was right hes awful.
Comments
And the most recent PTB beforehand - everyone said the map was beautiful but gameplay was GOD AWFUL...... no changes
It seems like they're just asking people to test for bugs before the larger community sees them...
literally no one gave feedback for legion, no one! everyone was saying how good the changes were, I don't recall a single streamer saying they were bad changes because everyone wanted old legion gone.
the last actual changes done from a PTB were spirit's and ghostface's one, but just because those killers were legit trash in the PTB. But yeah, the only thing I see devs changing it's that stupid yamaoka light.
I never understand how they can release the PTB then make further changes and release as live.
That pic made me sad because of the two things there, the Billy nerf and the actual show.
pretty sure they meant the ptb for 1.0 legion
That is exactly what i was talking about.
Hugs and love to all the oldschool Billy mains, despite opinions on the nerf, he is forever changed and never be the same.