Why does the Evader emblem punish you for staying away from the killer?
I didn't know where else to post this kind of question at, it doesn't really seem like balance feedback so I guess general is where it belongs.
I just finished a game where I ended with Iridescent Lightbringer and Unbroken with Silver Benevolent. Throughout the entire game I only heard the heartbeat twice. I wasn't even actively avoiding him, the rest of my team was just getting each other off of hooks the entire time while running from him. I got nothing for Evader even though the first line is 'Evader represents your ability to stay away form the killer or win chases' well I did one of those things perfectly and didn't even get Bronze. I barely pipped with 2 Iridescents and a Silver because I literally was rated nothing for Evader when he literally never even saw me the entire game
Comments
That actually sounds like a great fix. The main problem I have with it right now is sometimes the survivors need to hunt down the killer so they can get Evader points. 1) That is very contradictory and 2) it shouldn't be the survivors job to find the killer. The survivors shouldn't be punished because the killer can't find them.
Completely and utterly agree.
My objective was optimally achieved when the Killer never managed to find me and chase me.
Isn't that the whole point? To do gens and avoid being caught by the Killer?
I'm a Feng main but okay. I'm sorry I don't think it's very logical to make survivors hunt down the killers for points when the game is supposed to be the killers hunting down the survivors. If you can't find the survivors then that's the killer's problem, it shouldn't be the survivor's problem.