Some idea's that need opinions 🤡
What if the devs made a new survivor that's able to put down traps? It sounds ridiculous but hear me out! What if the survivor is able to put down a trap that slows down the killer during chase, they set it up so that later the killer runs into it. If that doesn't sound interesting than at least make a new rare item that does the same job, slow down the killer. What do you guys think?
Comments
Item, maybe...
Survivor power, that would be a no from me.
Could be funny as long as you cant spam it like Freddy lol
But i also already see the Toxic survivors having a pool of traps somewhere that would just slow the killed again and again for like the endgame or something
I meant perk, but you may only put down 1 and it has a decent cool down when stepped on. I don't know
I guess the perk can have a huge cooldown with 1 placement. Or the item can be very rare to find in chests and blood webs, and it's a one time use in a match.