huntress

can we give huntress an red add on rework?

Comments

  • She'll get an addon pass at some point, I believe she's the only one needing it. No ETA by the devs yet though, but it will happen.

  • I'd say she's next for a addon pass (hopefully that's all it is)

    then it's more of the same (DLC's till they find the next big thing being complained about)

    Or they decide to have the Huntress addon pass along side the Clown's re-work... oh and the rest of the maps

    I can go on if you want me too

  • @chase131119 said:

    She'll get an addon pass at some point, I believe she's the only one needing it. No ETA by the devs yet though, but it will happen.

    i am going to be sad if they ruin it like they did with billy

  • @RaSavage42 said:

    I'd say she's next for a addon pass (hopefully that's all it is)

    then it's more of the same (DLC's till they find the next big thing being complained about)

    Or they decide to have the Huntress addon pass along side the Clown's re-work... oh and the rest of the maps

    I can go on if you want me too

    i't like to hear more sounds like something that will happen they already gave a buff to clown but i am guessing they will rework him anyway.

  • @Sir_Child1234 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1423256#Comment_1423256

    i't like to hear more sounds like something that will happen they already gave a buff to clown but i am guessing they will rework him anyway.

    IN MY OPINION (so feel free to destroy it)

    Seeing that the chainsaw Bros got their changes...

    Next chapter (17) could be... Huntress and clown

    along with that Perk changes... more map changes

    The chapter after that (18) could be the rank changes and MMR

    More perk changes... and something tells me that they are going to do something new (that I haven't thought of)

    Then they might test something that we've been wanting....

    In the end... it's more wait and see thing...

  • @RaSavage42 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1430231#Comment_1430231

    IN MY OPINION (so feel free to destroy it)

    Seeing that the chainsaw Bros got their changes...

    Next chapter (17) could be... Huntress and clown

    along with that Perk changes... more map changes

    The chapter after that (18) could be the rank changes and MMR

    More perk changes... and something tells me that they are going to do something new (that I haven't thought of)

    Then they might test something that we've been wanting....

    In the end... it's more wait and see thing...

    i hope cross play comes with the rework of clown and huntress

  • @Sir_Child1234 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1430284#Comment_1430284

    i hope cross play comes with the rework of clown and huntress

    I doubt it... it'll happen later