Please stop making fnaf posts.
I'm all for spring trap in dbd, how ever I'm afraid the sheer multitude of posts are going to drive people off. Please, if you really want him just stop talking about it.
I'm all for spring trap in dbd, how ever I'm afraid the sheer multitude of posts are going to drive people off. Please, if you really want him just stop talking about it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's here, Twitter, streamer chats. It's turning people away that were OK with it. Fnaf fans self sabotaging by pushing it too much.
it's weird tbh I liked fnaf like any kid back in 2014 but in a game like dbd nah
Who cares about Spring Trap in FnaF. What we really want is Vanny. The new killer apparently.
That's how the community provides feedback and suggestions to the developers, without it โ a lot of changes wouldn't had happened!
Moreover, I don't mind the posts, and the same can be said about DS, Keys, NOED, and Mori posts. As long as people aren't posting with the intention of spamming, I'm fine with the posts โ it's great to see other opinions, even the ones that don't agree with me. However, it would be nice if people used an existing FNAF thread to let other topics surface to the top. ๐
I feel like more people talking about it can only increase the chances of it happening.
You've just made a post about it...