Ever Die With a Medkit in your Hand?

I believe that if a killer downs you and leaves for someone else, and you happen to have a medkit handy, you should should be able to at least recover to first hit state.

Comments

  • That'd be nice but then every killer would just run Franklin's Demise to ensure that didn't happen 
  • @HuN7r3sS said:
    I believe that if a killer downs you and leaves for someone else, and you happen to have a medkit handy, you should should be able to at least recover to first hit state.

    You can just equip the Unbreakable perk, it does exactly that

  • @HuN7r3sS said:
    I believe that if a killer downs you and leaves for someone else, and you happen to have a medkit handy, you should should be able to at least recover to first hit state.

    That would be way too strong.
    You actually need a perk called unbreakable for that and you can only do it once