Blood network doesnt give me my perk
buy temple of the man in the sanctuary and it does not come out in the blood network I already have all the perks and I only need that one but I upload my character and no more perks appear to me
buy temple of the man in the sanctuary and it does not come out in the blood network I already have all the perks and I only need that one but I upload my character and no more perks appear to me
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I need help
Are you sure you unlocked the teachable of it? It's easy to think you have then you haven't- double check that.
If not, sounds like a pretty serious bug. Report it here.
Yeah i unlocked but i cant get the perk
I believe it's still random whether it appears on your bloodweb or not. You may have to try for quite a while to get it.
I already get the all the others perks and try 5 times without get any other in my bloodweb
I know this might sound stupid but have you made sure you don't already have it in your perk inventory? Maybe you already got it without noticing?
Yeah i already see
With other characters doesnt work too