Spirit fury
I've seen this perk in action with enduring....
Jesus...this combo is pretty sick, I'm even shocked that survivors don't complain about it...
Don't get me wrong, I like this perk, but god damn....I think it's even better than decisive strike lol
What do you think about this perk?
Comments
I think that once you know the killer has spirit fury, you will probably have to drop pallets earlier to prevent getting the pallets broken instantly. It will be strong, but not op
I don't think that brutal strength will be needed. Enduring with our new ''decisive strike'' will be a lot useful.
So BBQ,ruin,enduring and spirit fury will be a new meta combo? What do you think?
You can always mind game pallets and play more aggressively, so they don't expect you and they throw pallets at the wrong times. You don't need brutal specifically and the play style doesn't have to be all built around spirit fury. I could run Sloppy Butcher, Make your choice, and other perks with spirit fury and still do well.
That's even more amazing!