How do I report a player exploiting the achievements?
I can't find the form to report this, it's not something "ingame" just this guy has a way to exploit the achievements on steam, and AT LEAST I'd like if the DBD mods/devs could check it out.
Basically he has most of the achievements unlocked at the same date/time which is obviously impossible since most of them require a different match/character/build/conditions.
Just a quick pic, of course I'm not going to publish his profile here, I just need the link to the report form. You can clearly see he got the achievement for killing the first survivor and the 1000th survivor at the same time which makes no sense.
The guy has 155/155 achievements unlocked. I shouldn't bother, but I also have 155/155 (but I got them all legally with A LOT of sweat and tears) so it bugs me a little that a guy can just press a button and get them all.
Thanks!
Comments
Pretty sure that's a steam level report, actually, since it's a modification of their steam profile over anything in-game.
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=1010-TOKN-8461#:~:text=To%20report%20a%20cheater%3A,if%20known)%2C%20and%20hit%20%22
Unfortunately neither Steam or DbD devs do anything about achievement cheaters..
Earlier cheated achievements got you banned from DbD but not anymore, here is an example of my support ticket with DbD support team from an year ago,
Unable to find source for Steam side of things and I have never seen anyone get banned for cheating achievements.
That's really sad, achievements are something you put a lot of time and effort into, and some guy just clicks a button and gets them all. He could have even been smart and unlock them in different days so it could actually look legit.
I shouldn't really care, since if you look at the date it's clear they're not legit, but it still bugs me for all the effort it took me to get the 155/155.
Anyways, thanks for your answer.
Yep, it's frustrating for achievement hunters.
Some cheaters submit their profiles and achievements to achievement hunting websites so it can be time consuming checking up to 50 profiles to verify your own ranking on such sites.