How far can I cap my Bloodpoints?
Here’s where I am right now. How long can I extend my BP collection?
Here’s where I am right now. How long can I extend my BP collection?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
thats a bug, bloodpoint cap is 1 million. see how far you can go with it I guess
Alright, the cap is 1M but, the thing is if you log in for a daily reward like 444,444 bloodpoints that we got recently, it isn't capped.
either bug, or hidden feature of the event (most likely bug though).
Got it. Thank you.
Gifted Bloodpoints are stored seperately. Bloodpoint Cap that you can earn with matches is still 1 Million. Devs can gift you any amount of Bloodpoints. Hence why many people have like 27 Million BP after losing their game data as a recompensation.
Oh wow okay. Thank you.
so what your saying is
step 1: lose game data/corrupt game data
step 2: ??????
step 3: Profit
Once you reach 1 444 444 BP you won't get anymore.
Whatever floats your boat. BUT, legally speaking, I never said that ;)
1,444,444 is the cap.
Every time you spend bloodpoints, the cap is lowered until you’re back to 1 million.
This, well explained!
The cap is still technically 1 million but because the points the devs gave away don't count towards your earned total, it can go up to 1,444,444.
If I remember right the points that the devs give away are spent first, so I don't think you can get back to 1,444,444 after you've spent any.