De pips

Who else feels it’s unfair that in order to pip you have to do a handful of stuff and if you don’t do that you don’t pip, also it sucks when you depip because you get one hooked face camped etc, I feel the whole depip should just be removed and rank reset should occur more frequently

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • My friend got 28K bloodpoints (while escaping) and barely safety pipped.

  • @Kellie said:

    My friend got 28K bloodpoints (while escaping) and barely safety pipped.

    Bloodpoints have nothing to do with playing well. As I said, you can get an abhorrent amount of bloodpoints by just destroying totems, or dive bombing hooks.

  • Wait... People actually CARE about ranks? This game is meant to be fun. Not grinding to get to a high rank.

  • Other than getting the achievement, what's the point of even getting the pips? They don't do anything. They don't even give you an award at the end of a "season" or anything.

    To me I care just if I had a chance to play the game in general.

  • Imagine people care about pips in 2020

  • Imagine people care about pips in 2020

  • I see rank 1 as a goal some people would at least like the chance to obtain, but never have I gotten rank one due to the pipping system

  • @SloppyKnockout said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1421714#Comment_1421714

    This is where I won the argument. You had no counter. Now pipe down. You've been put in your place.

    If the devs say something is within the rules, then it is fair. They DID create the game. Not you, not me.

    The Devs can make mistakes, they aren't gods. The very act of camping and tunneling rewards a no-skilled killer and punishes an unlucky survivor, and vice-versa. You want to say this is fair?

  • @ThePilgrim_Scott said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1421720#Comment_1421720

    The Devs can make mistakes, they aren't gods. The very act of camping and tunneling rewards a no-skilled killer and punishes an unlucky survivor, and vice-versa. You want to say this is fair?

    They aren't gods, but they do create the rulebook. Not the players.

    And yes - as much as it's not fun when it happens to you, I get it, it's still fair. Survivors have all the tools at their disposal not to get caught, if they learn to play the game optimally. As do killers also have the ability to rip survivors asses open if they learn to play the game just as optimally. You're not entitled to an escape any more than the killer is entitled to the kill.

  • wait what?

    how more meaningless do you want pips to get? you dont want any rules attached to pipping at all? just every match no matter what you jsut pip?

    And who gives a hoot anyhow? pipping or de-pipping does literally nothing for or against you.

  • @SloppyKnockout said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1421717#Comment_1421717

    At the end of the day, you're complaining about survivor pips. Which is absolutely laughable.

    This! I can breathe air and pip. Someone plz tell me how to depip without screwing over my team.

1 2 ›