In order to get the cosmetic you had to log in prior to 11am on the 2nd July, if you got the jacket but not the beret it's incredibly likely that you logged in after 11am EST on the 2nd.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I also have this same issue for both PC & PS4 (joekerthewizard)
In order to get the cosmetic you had to log in prior to 11am on the 2nd July, if you got the jacket but not the beret it's incredibly likely that you logged in after 11am EST on the 2nd.
I've logged on before then too, June 1st and before. I was saving bloodpoints up for the event.