Basic Questions

I have several questions:
1. Could you guys add a cross platform element to the game, because I want to play with several friends who only play on ps4.
2. Planned buff for Freddy?
3. Can you up the rewards for leveling up your player account, because shards are longer to build up now, and/or adding a bonus for your rank at the end of the season.

Comments

  • @NitroMKVIII said:
    I have several questions:
    1. Could you guys add a cross platform element to the game, because I want to play with several friends who only play on ps4.
    2. Planned buff for Freddy?
    3. Can you up the rewards for leveling up your player account, because shards are longer to build up now, and/or adding a bonus for your rank at the end of the season.

    1. MAYBE in the future. But it's Sony. soooooo yeah
    2. They said they want to buff Freddy (i think heard somewhere)
    3. Player Account you mean the 100? Reward for getting Devotion and for end of the season would be kinda cool.
  • 4 - What's the meaning of life?
  • @Vietfox said:
    4 - What's the meaning of life?

    Maybe nothing? Create your own path? Make a cake?

    I think the most reasonable answer is the third one.

  • @NitroMKVIII said:
    I have several questions:
    1. Could you guys add a cross platform element to the game, because I want to play with several friends who only play on ps4.
    2. Planned buff for Freddy?
    3. Can you up the rewards for leveling up your player account, because shards are longer to build up now, and/or adding a bonus for your rank at the end of the season.

    1. This will never happen because Sony has issues with cross platforming, so it isn't up to DBD to make this decision.
    2. The buff for Freddy is coming and I heard from multiple people that it is the mid chapter patch, but the Q & A said they don't have an announced time so it is still up in the air, but soon.
    3. They talked about this in a recent Q & A and they said for now no, but in the future they will be adding rewards for the levels.