Does anybody else find non stop AFK huntresses
Always early in the morning I find so many huntresses AFK spamming m1 on multiple accounts.
Always early in the morning I find so many huntresses AFK spamming m1 on multiple accounts.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It is a bot. Report them.
The guy I most commonly find talks during endgame chat.
Have you tried asking them why they just afk?
Yep one guy gives the same answer "Oh sorry my tum tum hurt as soon as the game started"
Ok. loI. I only asked because I've heard of killers AFKing in response to SWFs. Wasn't sure if that might be the case here or if the guy had a reasonable excuse. But anyone saying "tum tum" is unreasonable. lol