Can someone tell me

How many points do killers lose for hitting a survivor on hook?.I stopped playing as killer for a good few weeks now but I’ve never done this.I just had a game where Freddy was chasing a teammate and I away from a generator and he stands and hits me while I’m on a hook until I died.

Comments

  • allow me,... killers who hit people on the hook, don't care about points.

  • @DrDeepwound said:

    allow me,... killers who hit people on the hook, don't care about points.

    Thanks for replying it’s just not my nature when I play as killer.I get it that sometimes it’s to build pressure and other times they do it just to be an a-hole or their new at DBD.I kind of feel like there should be a timer that should pause when such things happen or teleport the killer elsewhere when they hook camp for to long.

  • @NinjaDette1 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1421036#Comment_1421036

    Thanks for replying it’s just not my nature when I play as killer.I get it that sometimes it’s to build pressure and other times they do it just to be an a-hole or their new at DBD.I kind of feel like there should be a timer that should pause when such things happen or teleport the killer elsewhere when they hook camp for to long.

    all these type of ideas were tested by devs and they found the survivors would literally never leave the hook to force the killer to stay and be punished.

  • @DrDeepwound said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1421062#Comment_1421062

    all these type of ideas were tested by devs and they found the survivors would literally never leave the hook to force the killer to stay and be punished.

    never mind then😒.

  • There is nothing you can do in the game that makes you (or your opponent) lose points.