######### Matchmaking?

20200707_164140.jpg

So me (Rank 2) and my friend (Rank 8) were just playing a game. 2 gens and everyone was moried but him. After the match i was looking at the rank and what ist this? How can i, a rank 2, be ranked with 2 rank 20? The rank 12 Killer isn't that suprising i often see that but rank 20 how?

Comments

  • Welcome to Dead by Daylight matchmaking. Last night I had THREE killer games where two survivors were both rank 1, the third survivor was anywhere between a rank 2 and a rank 4, and the fourth survivor was a purple rank. I'm a rank 10 killer, and needless to say they walked all over me.๐Ÿ˜•

  • Been like this for months.

    I don't understand why they are prioritising killer and perk changes over this mess.

  • @CronaWins said:

    Been like this for months.

    I don't understand why they are prioritising killer and perk changes over this mess.

    I've noticed "small" differences like playing against/with purple or green ranks but never rank 20

  • Upon second look they probably weren't pure rank 20s. You don't get to have maxed out perks like that if you are a brand new player. Chances are they're both players that stopped playing for quite a while and had their level reset all the way back to 20. It just goes to show why rank sometimes means absolutely nothing in this game.

  • @SweetTerror said:

    Welcome to Dead by Daylight matchmaking. Last night I had THREE killer games where two survivors were both rank 1, the third survivor was anywhere between a rank 2 and a rank 4, and the fourth survivor was a purple rank. I'm a rank 10 killer, and needless to say they walked all over me.๐Ÿ˜•

    yea same i had two rank 1 and one rank 4 and one rank 10 i am rank 15 and against those good people i cannot really learn it all well.๐Ÿคญ

  • @SweetTerror said:

    Upon second look they probably weren't pure rank 20s. You don't get to have maxed out perks like that if you are a brand new player. Chances are they're both players that stopped playing for quite a while and had their level reset all the way back to 20. It just goes to show why rank sometimes means absolutely nothing in this game.

    But i still shouldn't be ranked with them