Can i get to rank 1?
I play solo. Always. Havent played much this month so i am currently rank 6 survivor. Rank reset is a week away.
Im not the best survivor as looping is something i struggle with at the moment.
I am going to play survivor and nothing but survivor. If i make it to rank 1, then either the emblem system really is too generous to survivors or solo q is not nearly as bad as people make it out to be. Or both.
I think highest ive ever neem was 1 game at rank 3. I normally level out bouncing between 4 and 5.
Comments
I think it's the emblem system; to pip as survivor you need to do one gen, get one save and heal, and then last more than 13 mins/escape. In terms of evader, you either need a decently long chase or just be stealthy like me :)
Depends on how much you play, but yeah you can get to r1 easy.
I basically just holding M1 the whole match, and i'm in red rank as solo. And i'm not using any meta perks.
So i think it's definitely possible to get to rank 1.
Getting decent Lightbringer/Benevolence emblems definitely takes more than one gen and one save/heal.
So far I've managed it on just that to get a pip.
Then you're not progressing through red ranks.
Oh guess I'm not rank 1 then my bad
Yeah thats good for purple ranks to rank up. Ive been very surprised at the end of some matches that i expected to depip and actually pipped.