This is just a new perk, Canโt Stop Me, from the leaked DLC. Survivors are able to keep playing the match while on the hook. Some killers have complained that itโs a bit too strong but it seems fair and balanced to me.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The hell?
I like how david and gf were just watching like ######### ๐
that was uh... something else for sure. can't say i've seen that one
Slippery Meat buff looks good
Love my phone for not letting the gif gif but here we are.
This is just a new perk, Canโt Stop Me, from the leaked DLC. Survivors are able to keep playing the match while on the hook. Some killers have complained that itโs a bit too strong but it seems fair and balanced to me.
This is how that ######### always starts. Exorcist confirmed.
spit out my coffee ๐ my mom hates that movie.
Waaaaat? I'm totally with Beetlejuice on this one; that film gets funnier every time I see it!
I still have never seen that film but I do love beetle juice.