Chapter XIX Trailer
Hey guys, I tried my hand at making a video trailer. It has some minor audio issues, but google says it's a problem with video editing software I used and I was unable to come up with a fix.
Hey guys, I tried my hand at making a video trailer. It has some minor audio issues, but google says it's a problem with video editing software I used and I was unable to come up with a fix.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Even though I have no clue on what White Day is, this looks really good!
Dont know the game, but the trailer is sweet. Congrats.