What would you think of a chapter based on The Forest

I feel the game is one of the best of the horror genre. We could obviously have a section of the forest as a map (with part of a crashed plane etc), Eric LaBlanc as a survivor and one of the more higher ranking cannibals as a killer.

Comments

  • Great game. Turn the lights off, put a nice headset on and get immersed in the game. (Until you get creeped out by a cannibal screaming while running at you). I’d probably buy a forest expansion

  • I never played that game, how is it?

  • @EmpireWinner said:

    I never played that game, how is it?

    It's an indie survival game.

    Basically you play as the Survivor(s) of a plane crash on a peninsula inhabited by strange mutants. You build stuff, explore caves, look for a way to Escape, that kinda stuff.

    It has a fair a bit of horror elements in it though: with hanging bodies, severed heads on pikes, the unnatural screeching of the mutants in the night, and a day/night cycle that usually sees you be assaulted by creatures in the darkness. I wouldn't necessarily call it a horror game though.

  • @EmpireWinner said:

    I never played that game, how is it?

    It's superb.

    Think Minecraft meets Cannibal Holocaust and The Descent.

    There's good twists in the story and the multiplayer expands longevity.

    It's often on sale price, I believe it is currently included in the PS4 multiplayer sale at the moment.

    I would definitely recommend it.

  • @OBX said:

    Great game. Turn the lights off, put a nice headset on and get immersed in the game. (Until you get creeped out by a cannibal screaming while running at you). I’d probably buy a forest expansion

    Yeah its a great game and looking forward to part 2

  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1420606#Comment_1420606

    It's superb.

    Think Minecraft meets Cannibal Holocaust and The Descent.

    There's good twists in the story and the multiplayer expands longevity.

    It's often on sale price, I believe it is currently included in the PS4 multiplayer sale at the moment.

    I would definitely recommend it.

    sounds neat