Tomes I and II Cosmetics Question

So I came in right as Tome II was ending and had little information at the time about the cosmetics offered and their time limit. Is there any way where people who recently joined or didnโ€™t get a chance to finish the rifts in the past can get the cosmetics from there?

Comments

  • I joined the forums for this reason, because I missed the first tome's cosmetics and charms. I've been told they will eventually put the cosmetics in the shop, a year or so from the time the tome was released. Charms haven't been mentioned.

  • @cheetocultleader said:

    I joined the forums for this reason, because I missed the first tome's cosmetics and charms. I've been told they will eventually put the cosmetics in the shop, a year or so from the time the tome was released. Charms haven't been mentioned.

    I heard something like that on reddit but was unsure and wanted an answer from people who I know have been here a long while. I heard 6 months after the Tome ended but hopefully I can still get the cosmetics. Thanks! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

  • I hope not, but they will I guess. I don't care about charms or normal skins, I just want rare skins at least to never show up in the store. Whats the point of limited costume in a battle pass if you can just buy it later?

    I'm sure everyone likes to flex skins that aren't available anymore in any game, not just dbd.