So now that we're getting a "Safe Unhook" score...
CAN WE'RE GONNA LIVE FOREVER ONLY GRANT TOKENS AFTER A SAFE UNHOOK?! PLEASE?! THIS PERK HAS BEEN A MEME AMONG THE COMMUNITY FOR SO LONG AND I'VE LOST SO MANY GAMES BECAUSE OF ######### HOOK FARMING EVERYONE FOR THAT PRECIOUS DOUBLE BP.
Comments
If the killer is camping you should be doing gens. You're objectively hindering your team if you go for an unhook against a camper.
They said unless the gates are powered so no gens left to be done
Didn't they said that in one of the vids?
Totally agree with you.
It encourages farming
Yeah, I hate this. When I play killer, I do my best to punish the idiot that unhooked a survivor right in front of me. Sometimes I really need a kill and I take it (not my fault, but the unsafe unhooker's fault) or sometimes I simply miss the healthy survivor and hit the injured one and roll with it :X. When I'm survivor, I usually just get downed again and put back up on the hook.
i get tokens from bodyblocking the killer and getting hit as i run away then self care heal its that simple i also run borrowed time so usually i will still get a safe unhook
I'm not sure about all of this. I'd say we definitely need a perk or just some basic mechanics that rewards extra bloodpoints for leaving first, and possibly a higher amount if leaving while someone is hooked/downed.
I literally refuse to level David King until WGLF is made to apply on safe unhooks.