This sums up the whole satisfaction survey.

Comments

  • Lol, i have the exact opposite of yours.

  • Agree with everything except for the grind part

  • @Speshul_Kitten said:

    Agree with everything except for the grind part

    I agree to disagree, the grind is probably more than awful for new players, even with two perks at a time.

  • Mine was the Match Making, Glitches, and Other.

    Other being: my friends don't like waiting 8 minutes in a queue just to get tunneled and camped.

  • There's nothing wrong with the price though. There's a few characters you have to spend money on. After that you can grind out new characters if you want them.

  • The price is like 20 bucks isnt it?


    I did community

    Matchmaking

    And I wrote in "the insurmountable grind" as well lol

  • @emptyCups said:

    The price is like 20 bucks isnt it?

    I did community

    Matchmaking

    And I wrote in "the insurmountable grind" as well lol

    20 bucks is just the first price tag. There are many price tags hidden after buying the basegame

  • @Speshul_Kitten said:

    Agree with everything except for the grind part

    I have friends who introduced me to DbD who actually won't come back because how far they fell behind. We're not even talking about people who would have to start from scratch. The grind is a real issue that touches a large part of the players' base.

  • @DwightOP said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1419096#Comment_1419096

    20 bucks is just the first price tag. There are many price tags hidden after buying the basegame

    Yeah true. I've bought dlc mostly on the 2 dollar sales so I haven't felt it yet. But I haven't paid 60 so far

  • yeah 20 bucks but often on sale for 10 bucks. and you can grind for all original killer and survivors.

    they are so many people with 2000h and more i think the price for that it good.


    waiting time changes often. survivor qtimes were long bevor the last patch. like 5min+ for solosurvivor and instant for red rank killer.

    they had last year a qtime indicator for a short time...idk why they removed it

    grafic isnt awsome but okay imho

  • @thrawn3054 said:

    There's nothing wrong with the price though. There's a few characters you have to spend money on. After that you can grind out new characters if you want them.

    That's why i wrote "grind" in the "others". You either grind to hell, or you pay to pass.

  • The only reason I don't recommend this game to others is because of all the DLC, it's very overwhelming for a new player to come into a game that has so much DLC especially when some of it is nearly required.

  • @MiniPixels said:

    The only reason I don't recommend this game to others is because of all the DLC, it's very overwhelming for a new player to come into a game that has so much DLC especially when some of it is nearly required.

    Agree. Being only able to play 5 killers out of 20 is what scares my friends away

  • @emptyCups said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1419107#Comment_1419107

    Yeah true. I've bought dlc mostly on the 2 dollar sales so I haven't felt it yet. But I haven't paid 60 so far

    Same, but even these little Peanits are going to stack up quickly. Thankfully I had always control over my buying behavior

  • @DwightOP said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1419121#Comment_1419121

    Same, but even these little Peanits are going to stack up quickly. Thankfully I had always control over my buying behavior

    Oh i never buy microtrasactions if that's what you mean by peanuts. No no no. I'm very against premium currency's and hope noone feeds into that scam.

  • I put everything as N/A😀.