To innocent OoO users,
If you are just trying the perk out at low ranks. If you are not part of a group on comms. If you are just trying to get the adept. If that is your only perk in the game and you are just doing a daily. If you've never used it before, and are rank 20. I apologize.
I apologize for tunneling you out of the game in as quick a time as i possibly can. I apologize for ruining your experience. Im sorry if you hate me for it.
Just know its not personal. But if you bring object of obsession, you are dying. As quickly as i possibly can kill you.
Have a nice day.
Comments
Oh God, I do that too.
Jesus....
Okay, so I don't like to tunnel people. I've said this so many times, I hate it as survivor so I don't do it as killer.
But if you bring OoO without the purpose to piss me off, then I'm very sorry, but you're dying first. I have map-wide information on you, all the time, and because I'm Freddy I see you all the time you're sleeping.
Don't bring OoO without the point of pissing off the killer, please.
It's almost like to get adept Laurie you have no choice...
But.. after the first chase you should really know what type of person that OoO user is and maybe then act according to that?
Apologizing for doing the killer's objective.
Lol
I would have to messege killer and explain myself if i went for the adept
Typically when I see a OoO player who also tbags all the time and clicks their flashlight and stuff I just ignore them as much as possible.