Lots of killers will NEVER get hits if hits worked

Seriously, I can’t wait for the new Attempt to fix this. Multiple times today hit through pallets, so much so that I began dropping them before the killer even started swinging and he came through hit me then teleport back to the initial side

Comments

  • These will probably still hit... it's the absurd hits that won't hit what so ever (I may be wrong).

  • Don't worry when they use the new Hit system, some Killers will have a Bad time :)

  • @Cheers said:

    These will probably still hit... it's the absurd hits that won't hit what so ever (I may be wrong).

    I’m curious to see, I play huntress a lot and if I start missing lots more that’ll be an indication I was getting BS hits I can accept that.

  • @ILoveDemo said:

    Don't worry when they use the new Hit system, some Killers will have a Bad time :)

    Two of them today were Oni and I was purposely dropping wayyyyy early to deny first hit... they still got it that’s a big impact

  • @johnmwarner said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1418694#Comment_1418694

    Two of them today were Oni and I was purposely dropping wayyyyy early to deny first hit... they still got it that’s a big impact

    They using the new Hit system in the next Ptb in the same time with the Billy and bubba changes.

  • Oh and to make sure. This Hit system is surv. sided not longer Killer sided.

  • i mean i was grabbed from the other side of a pallet, both legs was touching the floor standing up straight so that made a good clip lol. but when i play killer god forbid someone do the smallest wiggle and my camera snaps out of control in a direction i never even slightly looked in. should remove that auto aim crap (sorry aim dressing)

  • @OldWiseOne said:

    i mean i was grabbed from the other side of a pallet, both legs was touching the floor standing up straight so that made a good clip lol. but when i play killer god forbid someone do the smallest wiggle and my camera snaps out of control in a direction i never even slightly looked in. should remove that auto aim crap (sorry aim dressing)

    Not shocked anymore

  • @ILoveDemo said:

    Oh and to make sure. This Hit system is surv. sided not longer Killer sided.

    If you mean the upcoming serverside validation system that's actually "whoever has the lowest latency"-sided.

    As it should be. Lag compensation is a good thing as long as it's reasonable, but games should try to avoid situations where having high latency can be straight up advantageous.

  • You do realize how insane this topic is right?

    Don't fix broken hit validation because some killers won't be able to hit anyone? #########.

    This ain't it and you know it.

  • Sounds like killers need to get good then.

  • My issue is the auto aim. O, I'm sorry, 'aim dressing.' I despise this feature. A lot of misses that 'should' hit, only to have the swing make a 180 into a wall or something.