That toxic thing...Please, get rid of it!
I was playing Legion with my Abony Memento Mori. I got the first kill with it,(I chased so much because he was clicky clicky teabag) and got another.
After 15 minutes, I didn't see any survivors. Then I remembered I entered a add-on that helps me to see all generators progress while using my Feral Frenzy ability.
I looked, and none of them had progress on it. I shocked, but then I saw "Oohh, 2 generators left- they are probably searching for the hatch!"
I said that, but you know what?
They just waited at a corner of the map, for me to give up, think like it's a bug and disconnect. And do you want to know how much the game last?
30? No.
60?No.
90?No.
That game just last like one hour and forty minutes. I thought it was a bug and almost I was gave up. But then saw them at a corner, killed one, and closed to hatch. Injured the last one and waited until the time goes and the Entity sacrifice him.
I can understand if you say just one match... But I had 3 of these in a day!
I reported them, please ban them. It's really really annoying.
Comments
aw sorry.
The killer needs a way to end the match after a certain time. Some way to power the gates, and force the survivors out if no gens have been finished for... 7 minutes say. Fair all around IMO.
If you ever come again in a situation as this:
-Check the area in a small range around the hatch.
-Check the edges near the gates.
-Check lockers. Especially the ones that are near higher places from were survivors could potentially overview the map, or a huge part of it.
I had it 3 times in my dbd time that survivors try to hold the game hostage. The first time the last survivor tricked me because I had not know before that survivors would do this and I needed near a half hour to find the last one.
The second time, the last 1 hided near the gates in a corner.
The third time iron maiden helped me to find his favorite locker (yes I was prepared for a guy like this) :).
Imo, the survivors who try to take a game hostage maybe think that they are so scalded like no one before, but in their heart, they have fear and so they hide in the most cases near exit routes or places from where no surprise can come^^.
He meant the game hostage dude 😂
I’m not a dude keep that in mind the next time you assume someone’s gender.
Ok buzzfeed reporter I’ll remember dude isn’t just a term that can mean anybody 😂😂😂
Ok dude
👎.