Ebony Mori Change = currently cheap EZ kills

First off I play both sides. I like the concept to kill all survivors by hand, but the current Ebony is unfair and cheap. The change would be more like the Final Judgment from the Executioner. When someone is on their death hook is when it should be used. It would possibly keep killers from HARD camping and tunneling. At the same time give all players a chance.

I love the yellow mori that doesn't need previous hooks. It's like a cherry on top.

I like the Green mori. It's powerful, but not too OP

Comments

  • Honestly even a green mori is a huge game changer. And it's not as rare as a red one. In my opinion the only way to make moris balanced is to remove ivories and ebonies alltogether and make cyprus basekit so you'll be able to see the cool animation often but it will no longer affect the balance.

  • This would make moris useless, and it's a poor comparance to Final Judgement as that is extremely quick.

    Rather than making moris death hook, make it once every survivor has been hooked once. Promotes anti tunnelling.

  • CheersTC As on now it is after 1 hook. What are you talking about. I don't agree with anything you stated :/ smh?

    Like the final judgment doesn't need a final hook. Time of animation is nowhere in my thought comparison. You think 2 hooks compared to 1 hook will make people tunnel more? maybe? Only because they didn't get it after the 1st hook.

    If this happens at least it isn't after the first hook and It gives a second chance instead of all players being dead on the spot.

  • Moris aren't going anywhere. I wish the Ebony wasn't so cheap.

    I rarely use ebony moris and only for challenges.

    If it was changed to death hook I would use them. Instead of this expensive offering piling up in my inventory