New loading screen

This new loading screen for the fourth anniversary looks very cool. Developers, do not remove it please. I really want him to stay in the game forever.

Comments

  • I second that. A nice change indeed.

  • After having the same loading screen for four years, it's definitely refreshing. I don't think it'll be sticking around after the event ends, but I do certainly hope we bring it back in the future. I've seen a lot of people saying that they really like it.

  • @Peanits said:

    After having the same loading screen for four years, it's definitely refreshing. I don't think it'll be sticking around after the event ends, but I do certainly hope we bring it back in the future. I've seen a lot of people saying that they really like it.

    A loading screen rework would be great. Show us some pictures, artworks, renders etc. Just black is boring.

  • @Peanits said:

    After having the same loading screen for four years, it's definitely refreshing. I don't think it'll be sticking around after the event ends, but I do certainly hope we bring it back in the future. I've seen a lot of people saying that they really like it.

    How about some screenshots of the new character/ map for each chapter? I really like @DwightOP s idea :D

  • @Peanits said:

    After having the same loading screen for four years, it's definitely refreshing. I don't think it'll be sticking around after the event ends, but I do certainly hope we bring it back in the future. I've seen a lot of people saying that they really like it.

    Has choosable loading screen options ever been discussed, sort of similar to how Fortnite does it? I think that this would be a great and refreshing change that everybody would enjoy. You could add them as unlockables in the rift and make them similar to charms.

  • @DwightOP said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1418316#Comment_1418316

    A loading screen rework would be great. Show us some pictures, artworks, renders etc. Just black is boring.

    @Peanits

    DwightOP might be on to something. What if the load screens featured artwork from both the Art team from BHVR and the community Art contest that run every so often.

    Could be a cool way to engage with the community and offer something unique to look at with load screens.

  • @MegaWaffle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1418325#Comment_1418325

    @Peanits

    DwightOP might be on to something. What if the load screens featured artwork from both the Art team from BHVR and the community Art contest that run every so often.

    Could be a cool way to engage with the community and offer something unique to look at with load screens.

    Not only that, they could also add sketches from early productions of characters and maps or even give us some glimpses of pictures they worked on but decided not to use (for example that swamp map variation which never got released).

    They is so much room for creativity, wasted potential if they not do that tbh

  • @DwightOP said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1418376#Comment_1418376

    Not only that, they could also add sketches from early productions of characters and maps or even give us some glimpses of pictures they worked on but decided not to use (for example that swamp map variation which never got released).

    They is so much room for creativity, wasted potential if they not do that tbh

    Even just a neat way to give the Art team a little more credit too as they can still get some use out of "discarded works".

  • @MegaWaffle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1418390#Comment_1418390

    Even just a neat way to give the Art team a little more credit too as they can still get some use out of "discarded works".

    Exactly

  • I love it too. One of my favorite things about Rock Band was that HMX always had quotes during the loading screens. This reminded me a lot of it and I'm going to be so sad when it's gone! It'd be cool if you guys changed it up and made them entertaining. Quotes, artwork, maybe community stuff.