PS4- Unable to play SWF due to lobby not showing friends or people ready up

PS4- Lobby to SWF does not allow us to go to match together it also does not show when a friend enters my lobby and if I join a friends lobby my friends do not appear to be ready to find match even though on their end they are.

DESCRIPTION

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as survivor

Step 3 : In-game, select friends to play with or join your friends

Step 4 : The game will appear to you as if friends are in unready but to friends they are ready and able to see you ready up. The game may even say looking for match on one of friends screens but if a match is found by either you or your friends you are not together you are in separate matches or someone is still stuck in lobby. Then the game may crash and and say unknown error. Sometimes friends will try to join my lobby and I do not see them at all but they see us together in the same lobby.

  • Happens using any Character played
  • Happens using any Perks
  • started after June 27th


Please see below in the thread more examples of the glitch

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Finally! Someone has the same bug as this guy: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/168965/ps4-unknown-error-making-swf-and-kyf-unplayable#latest

    We've been trying to play together since the 4th anniversary event start!


    Please BHVR we want to play together

  • im with the same problem and they just dont fix it ;-;

  • @wakyyyyyyyyyy said:

    im with the same problem and they just dont fix it ;-;

    How long have you had this issue?

  • man, i have this issue since the first time i tried to play with my friend a few months ago, like aprill

  • @wakyyyyyyyyyy said:

    man, i have this issue since the first time i tried to play with my friend a few months ago, like aprill

    Have you submitted a ticket or did you just shrug it off? Not being critical, trying to gather data.

  • ticket? how i do that? im creating new discussion everyday in this forum but they just dont see or something, wharever, idk, i just want to play


    (sorry about my english, im brazilian)

  • @wakyyyyyyyyyy I created this ticket cause they have a certain format they want you to use when reporting the bug so go back to the main page to report the bug and look for a post that say report using this template...

    @Reapingbeauty did your friend do the same did they see the template to report a bug and create a post/ ticket? The Devs mention only looking at tickets in that format so I’m hoping they see mine since I have tried to post the way they asked.

    @demyxthemenace Thank you for posting you ticket I hope the more people speak up the more the Devs realize this is effecting their monetary value on the game.


    please see @demyxthemenace video it is a perfect example of the glitch

    https://youtu.be/WSi2XKJXOls

    @Radmike19 is also a prime example of this error. Please if anyone else is experiencing this error please vote this issue to be raised for the BHVR team to please assist with a fix.

    @Radmike19 said:

    So my game has been doing this weird thing ever since the 4th anniversary update when live that makes SWF and KYF pretty much unplayable for me. What will happen is I will boot up the game on my PS4 and join either a SWF or a KYF lobby. From there one of two things happens. The first and most common as of right now is we will be waiting in the waiting lobby, and out of nowhere I will get booted out of the lobby with an error message saying "an unknown error has occurred". The second thing that could happen is we will be able to play a game in the SWF or KYF, and after I hit continue after the tall screen, I will load back only to see that I am booted from the lobby with that same error message again. This is where the unplayable part comes into play. After i get that message, I would join the SWF or KYF again only for two things to take place only on my screen. the game wouldn't show people that are ready on my screen as ready, or my game won't even show everyone who is in the lobby even though they are there. This is the aspect that makes SWF or KYF unplayable. The only way I see a "fix" is by restarting the app, but it will only happen again even when doing that.

    It doesn't matter what character I pick or what I look at while waiting, the bug still happens all the same. This bug happens every time I load into the game and play SWF or KYF and this has been happening ever since the 4th anniversary event went live on the 24th of June.

    I will have a picture of the error message and videos of the error/bug happening below. I really hope this can be fixed because I really enjoy playing this game with my friends and this is basically making me play solo until a fix is put into play.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/1KBETKZGADHL/image.png

    https://twitter.com/Radmike1119/status/1279623975031668737

    https://twitter.com/Radmike1119/status/1279625470653456384

    https://twitter.com/Radmike1119/status/1279630554741248000


  • @kahleesi143 said:

    @wakyyyyyyyyyy I created this ticket cause they have a certain format they want you to use when reporting the bug so go back to the main page to report the bug and look for a post that say report using this template...

    @Reapingbeauty did your friend do the same did they see the template to report a bug and create a post/ ticket? The Devs mention only looking at tickets in that format so I’m hoping they see mine since I have tried to post the way they asked.

    @demyxthemenace Thank you for posting you ticket I hope the more people speak up the more the Devs realize this is effecting their monetary value on the game.

    please see @demyxthemenace video it is a perfect example of the glitch

    https://youtu.be/WSi2XKJXOls

    @Radmike19 is also a prime example of this error. Please if anyone else is experiencing this error please vote this issue to be raised for the BHVR team to please assist with a fix.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/168965/ps4-unknown-error-making-swf-and-kyf-unplayable

    Radmike is my friend. I'm glad you quoted him here. This bug stinks so much. :(

  • Another person experiencing the glitch @Gravewalker200

  • @RussianBot236 is also having the same glitch

  • when will the Devs please look at this glitch. I’m not the only person and now even with cross play still having issues @Peanits please help

  • **** Update ****

    so out of pure frustration from no reply from bugs support and after spending money to investigate the issue myself I have finally fixed my own problem after $200+ dollars.

    I had to have a technician come out to service my internet which was actually worthless. I then switched from disc to the online version which was another waste of money. When thru Sony resets which was very frustrating and finally spent all my money on a new router and there you have it I’m finally able to SWF again. The servers and my internet were not able to sustain a good connection which was then causing a no network error and now with my new router I’m able to play again