Why isnt coldwind getting a map rework?

Isn't it billys map? so why isnt it getting reworked with him?

Comments

  • I'm guessing because map reworks involve a lot more work?

  • I'd think they're still getting stats after the map size reductions before they adjust Coldwind, don't want to change something too soon.

  • Game developers can be particularly lazy at times or just be busy, but I'm going with a case of the first right now. These devs try to find easy ways around map reworks. Such can be seen with the Balanced Landing nerf instead of map changes.

  • They just need to half the damn corn, so that you are hidden only when you crouch.

  • hopefully we actually get a map rework in this mid chapter, even if it isnt coldwind

  • they showed during the year 4 anniversary stream that they doing a full graphics update for every map we only saw snippets of the changes to badham pre-school and yamaoka estate but its safe to assume that the cold wind maps will also get changed