Mid-Chapter. Too early to discuss?

Personally, I’d like to see a major rework to Bubba. A map rework on the level of the hospital and the doctor.

It’d be nice to see lots of worthless survivor perks get a rework. You all know the ones I’m talking about.

I saw someone once came up with an idea for bubba that would make his chainsaw power tied to fuel. I kind of liked that, but I think I would like it better if it was more like rage that builds up through inflicting damage. Maybe it would last in length similar to Myers power.


If not Bubba, I’d like to see a Trapper rework. Give him more kinds of traps, not just bear traps. Things to booby trap gens, hidden traps like the old rope that you step in that grabs you by the leg and pulls you into a tree, nets or cages that fall on you. I know some of this is a little crazy, but trapper is like the original killer. He needs to make a serious comeback for the high ranks. Make him a whole new castle or dungeon style level where all these kinds of traps are randomly placed within the level for him to activate. Some can still be picked up and moved.


I’m mainly interested in cool, fun changes, not the whole fix bugs, or nerf this killer crap. Yeah, those things may or may not be needed. Fixing bugs is a no brainer.

What do y’all think? What do you want to see?

Comments

  • don’t you pay attention to the threads/ dev announcements?

    Bubba and Hillbilly will get reworks for their powers and addons.

    also server sided hit detection will be tested in the PTB

    no map reworks were mentioned and I guess they won’t do those now with the big graphic update coming this year.

  • @Mooks said:

    don’t you pay attention to the threads/ dev announcements?

    Bubba and Hillbilly will get reworks for their powers and addons.

    also server sided hit detection will be tested in the PTB

    no map reworks were mentioned and I guess they won’t do those now with the big graphic update coming this year.

    I hadn’t seen it. I’ll check it out.

  • Bubba is getting buffed

    Billy is getting nerfed

    Server side hit validation is being tested

    Bubba and Billy perks are being changed

    Nothing else

  • The changes to franklins is annoying. A lot more killers will use it now.